Key Industry Insights & Findings from the report:
- In 2021, the software segment dominated the industry due to the use of software to streamline workflows and offer better patient care and safety.
- In 2021, the Population Health Management (PHM) solutions segment accounted for the maximum share owing to the increasing demand as these solutions help reduce healthcare costs and hospital re-admissions.
- In 2021, the web & cloud-based segment dominated the global industry due to better availability and cost efficiency of the services offered by the web & cloud-based solutions.
- In 2021, the healthcare providers segment held the largest revenue share due to the rising adoption of accountable care solutions to provide better healthcare services to the patients at reduced costs.
North Americaled the global industry in 2021 due to higher adoption of digital solutions and automation in healthcare facilities.
- The rising number of initiatives undertaken by the key players is anticipated to drive the region’s growth over the coming years.
Read 100-page full market research report for more Insights, “Accountable Care Solutions Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Component (Software, Services), By End-user (Healthcare Providers, Healthcare Payers), By Solution (PHM, RCM ), By Delivery Mode, And Segment Forecasts, 2022 – 2030”, published by
Accountable Care Solutions Market Growth & Trends
For instance, according to an article by
Through this venture, they will provide value-based care in rural
This helped Medicare save
Accountable Care Solutions Market Segmentation
Accountable Care Solutions Market – Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2030)
Accountable Care Solutions Market – Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2030)
Electronic Health/Medical Records
- Healthcare Analytics
- Revenue Cycle Management Solutions (RCM)
- Patient Engagement Solutions
- Population Health Management (PHM) Solutions
- Claims Management Solutions
- Healthcare Information Exchange (HIE)
Accountable Care Solutions Market – Delivery Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2030)
- Web & Cloud-based
Accountable Care Solutions Market – End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2030)
- Healthcare Providers
- Healthcare Payers
Accountable Care Solutions Market – Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2030)
North America Europe Germany UK France Italy Spain Russia Asia-Pacific Japan China India Australia Singapore latin america
South Africa saudi arabia UAE
List of Key Players in the Accountable Care Solutions Market
- IBM Corp.
UnitedHealth Group Aetna, Inc.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
Epic Systems Corp.
- McKesson Corp.
Zeomega Inc. Verisk Health, Inc. Eclinicalworks, LLC
Check out more related studies published by
USWorkplace Stress Management Market – Tea USworkplace stress management market size is expected to reach USD 3.6 trillionby 2030, based on a new report by Grand View Research, Inc.The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5.26% from 2022 to 2030. Factors such as the high prevalence of depression and anxiety in the workplace, the workforce increasing in the country, and the rising cost burden of mental illness are propelling the growth . According to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention( CDC), employers in the country bear a loss of around USD 225 trillionannually due to absenteeism alone. The expenditure on workplace wellness services is rising due to the increasing awareness regarding its benefits in maintaining employee health and reducing loss due to absenteeism.
- Dental Simulator Market – The global dental simulator market size is expected to reach
USD 699.5 millionby 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc.The industry is anticipated to grow at a lucrative CAGR of 9.44% from 2022 to 2030. The growing demand for simulation technologies in education & training is one of the major factors augmenting the industry growth. In addition, the rising awareness in developing countries regarding dental simulators for enhanced treatment outcomes and training applications is also boosting the growth. To curb the spread of the COVID-19 infection, the governments of various countries declared complete lockdowns and travel restrictions, thereby halting the majority of dental procedures and dental education practices. The effect of the pandemic on delivering restorative dentistry and other practical courses was tremendous.
- On-demand Wellness Software Market – The global on-demand wellness software market size is expected to reach
USD 808.8 millionby 2030, based on a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 8.4% from 2022 to 2030. The wellness sector is growing rapidly due to the increased demand for at-home wellness and beauty services and the influence of social media. The vendors are shifting to the digital platform and offering customized services to their customers to maintain a competitive edge in the market.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
E-mail: [email protected]
Large View Compass | Astra ESG Solutions
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/accountable-care-solutions-market-size-worth-49-3-billion-by-2030-grand-view-research-inc-301656823. html